Monday, December 1, 2008

Never gonna go a day without you..

A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men



Today i said my last goodbye to my dear grandma loring. I've never had so many tears fall from eyes ever. I didn't cry because she's no longer with us. I know she's in a better place where she doesn't have to suffer anymore. However i cried so hard because what i witnessed this morning at the funeral. I've never seen my entire family in tears of sorrow.Especially my mother, my mom is the number one woman in my life and always will be, to see her in tears...i literally felt the pain she was going through. Everyone in my family had a special connection with my grandma, and like we all said during our eulogy, my grandma was the life of the party...(i see where i get my wild side now). Of course it was sad and tough for all of us in the begining, but the right thing to remember was that she lived a great life and she provided 87 great years of her life to provide for her family.

I'm gonna miss all the times i shared with her, especially the day i would take her around town whether it was her doctor's appointments, shopping(she loved to shop btw), and the best part...McDonalds! She will always be the sunshine of my life, my guardian angel, and always and forever my grandma loring. I love you Grandma!

Goodbye.


P.S
When i get to heaven, i promise i'll bring McDonald's fries just for you.

No comments: