Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GOODBYE 2008

Final post of 2008. I'll keep it short and simple like the past few posts.

This year has been one hell of a ride, mos def some ups and downs...and I STILL MISS YOU GRANDMA LORING. It's been exactly 40 days since her death and not one day has passed that i haven't thought of you.

I want to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who was there for me during my family's tough times,I am forever greatful for that.

I feel like I'm ending this year on a good one, ...finally working again and with good people(BIG THINGS COMING IN 2009!), school is going good, and also....i've been dj'ing like crazy and getting more and more gigs at places i've never been before! And for that, i'm thankful that i have great people around me who have gotten me to where i am and where i'm heading!



2009 HERE I COME!!!!!

No comments: