Sunday, July 20, 2008

THANK YOU ALL

I just want to take this time to thank everyone that came out last night to prospect in celebration for my birthday! i have no pictures cuz i obviously i was too drunk to even remember i had a camera. but just check out my friends blogs or myspaces...i'm sure theres plenty of pictures to go around! BIG THANKS TO CHIPSET,MINDZ ALIKE,5 & A DIME,VICTORY NIGHTLIFE, EOC, BUMSVILLE, TAA, DJ VIRUS, DJ HEKTIK AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT MADE THAT PARTY SUPER DUPER FUN!

ALTHOUGH I DID HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT NIGHT...I DO NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR A FEW THINGS...

1. DRIVING DRUNK....AGAIN...(i did make it to a safe location)

2. RANDOM OUTBURSTS...(talking shit...i don't mean any of it)

3. BEING RUDE TO EVERYONE

4. AND FINALLY SORRY AGAIN TO DRIVING DRUNK...THANK GOD I AM ALIVE!

OTHER THAN THAT..THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: