Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don't drink and drive...

Yesterday was a pretty fun...i was really stoked that i was going to the JOURNEY concert with my dad and meeting up fellow buddies of mine. But first some of us met up for lunch at BENTO NOODLES in eastlake.

On the way out of my house i managed to snap a picture of my niece ANJOLINA sleeping..hahaha

Photobucket
all that running around the house gets her tired!

Photobucket
the ever so cool jhet.lag

Photobucket
the ever not soo cool me

Photobucket
i'm surprised oli.baba came out for lunch...not surprised that willie came though

Photobucket
speshuled joined us too! cuz he lives down the street and he was still the last one to make it!

quote of the day..."hey! don't drink and drive...you're gonna spill your beer!"-jhet

Photobucket
the happy couple...jamie and oli

Photobucket
after lunch...starbucks always hits the spot!

sooo as soon as i got home, i barely had any time to rest cause my dad wanted to leave already to avoid traffic.

when i arrived at the venue, i met up with ed,cha,tin,oli,jamie,rowell,daryl and liz...and also ran into a few folks.

i forgot to bring my camera in...stupid me!! however, i took some pics from rowell (speshuled's cuzin). thanks rowell!

Photobucket
spotted by rowell!

the opening act was CHEAP TRICK....i really don't know any of their songs, however i did know one of them!

"i want you to want me...i need you to need me!!!..."

only cause i remembered that song in 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

second act was HEART....and wow! they stole my heart when they sang "ALONE"

"How do i get you allooooonnee?!!!"

WOW!!! and not to mention i never spent sooo much on beer before! $10 bucks per cup!...and all i had was 4!!!!..i was on a pretty good buzz singing along to all the songs i knew...kinda weird being drunk next to my dad.hahahha

"julian..give me your keys, you're tooo drunk to drive!"-DAD

THANKS DAD!

finally JOURNEY CAME ON!!!

Photobucket

Of course they did all the classics and new songs...but when they sang "Faithfully" during the encore.....holy shit i wanted to cry!!! hahahaha

and to end the night...jay came over to bring some HONG KONG chinese food!

HELL YESS!!!!

No comments: