Friday, June 6, 2008

How can so much bad shit happen on such a beautiful day?

thursday was such a fuckin horrible day in my book. no pics cause it was just that wack...


first off...i was unproductive today at home. i didn't do anything to my new room, didn't fax or e-mail resumes, hardly ate, and my current room is just a fuckin mess.

second...i go to 5 & a dime to get pictures taken for new t's, ..also they were goin through some bullshit as well, internet was down and jay was gettin a bit frustrated. so anyways me and him were trying to get these pics done quickly, but turns out some of the pics didn't turn out that great. so i gotta re-take them....oh and did i mention i got a fuckin parking ticket!!! FUCK YOU METER MAIDS!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

third....LAKERS FUCKIN LOST! FUCK!...but dinner was great.. Pat n Oscar's with joe and cindy.

fourth...bar d was crazy packed..which is good and bad. although i didn't dj tonight i tried to enjoy myself but didn't. lame shit!!! i ended up leaving a bit early...

and fifth....i've been bugging out on something for this past week and i can't stop thinking about it!

I NEED TO GET OUT OF SAN DIEGO FOR A BIT!

No comments: