Monday, June 2, 2008

happy birthday tony!!!!! 143!!!

so i haven't blogged in forever, it's not cause i'm lazy or too busy...but it's cause i haven't had my camera on me since my cousin is using it at the moment(still)...so i feel like i should update ya'll using other people's pictures! thanks guys!!!

so last thursday was TK's 25th birthday dinner at jade theater

Photobucket
best friend x julz

brandon even came out!!! well he also was celebrating his 20th birthday that night..good times!
Photobucket
julz x brandeezy x annabelle...shots all around!

and at midnight when tony officially turned 25...here he goes on the bottle pouring raid..GREY GOOSE!!!

Photobucket

to end the night, i was sooo drunk off of sooo many drinks and a very small dinner...annabelle ended up driving my car to her house and me puking out the passenger door...sad times!

No comments: