Monday, May 12, 2008

a long saturday...

so saturday started off with me attending my ORION TOWN FIESTA...
this day is usually fun,.....food food foood and more foooood...and i even played some basketball with vince,jhet,ed and my lil cousin...btw, my lil cousin ryan beat me one on one..no pics of this cause it's embarassing!

Photobucket
jhet.lag..aka superman

Photobucket
speshuled...aka the soon to be RT

Photobucket
good job getting the ball stuck vince!

Photobucket
jhet playing 1-on-1 with my lil 12 year old cousin ryan....jhet beat him 5-4....jhet played his heart out on this game!


after the fiesta, i went home and took a nap for the long night ahead of me....as soon as i woke up hours later...i met up with guil,terry,steven,scott,michelle and annabelle at michelle's house over in bankers hill.

Photobucket
first stop was a lil drinkin at bar basic right next to petco park...yes, guil has a dirty has cuz he's dirty!

Photobucket
terry always trying to lick me!..hahaha jk!

Photobucket
next stop...shake appeal!....warehouse party in the hood son!..right next to chueys!

Photobucket
this guy in his native american outfit totally served me in a battle once he did his hand stand!

Photobucket
after the party got shut down early by cops..go figure(party in the hood)...we all went to tajima at first..but it looked like the set of fast and the furious part 9-convoy street!..hahaha so we all jus went to dennys in balboa...what a good way to end the night...denny's always hits the spot!

No comments: